PC world reports that for the first time, advertising during a specific “TV” show will cost more on the net than on traditional TV channel:
You are currently browsing articles tagged HBB.
My name is François Lefebvre. I’m a broadcast research engineer at CRC. This blog helps me explore some thoughts about the future of broadcasting. The views expressed here reflect my personal opinions and not necessarily those of my employer. Please do not hesitate to write your comments or to suggest stories.
- david on Super Bowl viewers ratings: 1 billion ? Urban myth?
- smartin on In-car Wi-Fi Internet Radio
- Landon Phillips on Live Traffic Information on GPS Devices in Canada
- Adam Brooks on DigiBnetwork Launches First DAB+ DIN Car Radio Receiver
- Jennifer Powell on Live Traffic Information on GPS Devices in Canada
My recent posts
External posts I have read
3G advertising appliance BBC broadcasting broadcasting 2.0 Channels CRC DAB datacasting DPI FemtoDAB fm handsets HBB in-car Internet Internet streaming Internet TV iPlayer livio media center MMB mobile mobile phones new media npr Openmokast Openmoko patents publicdomain radio rds rds-tmc royalties royaltyfree set-top-box Software softwre stb traffic TV twitter Untitled web